Retailer, Luxury shopping online
Founded in 1902 in Venice, Al Duca d'Aosta originally was a men's shirt fabric shop next to Rialto Bridge. Emilio Ceccato, 4 generations ago, quickly decided to move on and started his own production.
The next generation changed location (1943) and opened a men's made-to-measure chloting boutique "Mercerie del Capitello", between Rialto's bridges and San Marco Square.
After 40 years, "Al Duca d'Aosta" stores are present in six cities in the Northeast of Italy, specifically in order of opening in Venice (1943), Padova (1959), Verona (1960), Mestre (1969), Treviso (1980) and Udine (1986). All stores are in the core area of every cities.
In addition, the company has developed two major strategic alliances with two prestigious international brand developing and managing the wholesale of the Northeast of Italy.
- 30,200 set views
- 1,174 likes
- 776 followers